- Medical, dental and vision benefits – As a Kiska Employee, you will be eligible to receive a variety of health benefits for you and your dependents.
401(k) Savings Plan
- Salaried employees have the option to participate in KiSKA’s 401(k) plan in order to begin saving on pre-tax basis and receive a contribution match from the company.
Short Term Disability
- Short Term Disability is covered for all employees
- KiSKA will fully or partially reimburse employees for work-related courses and degree programs upon management approval.
Paid Time Off
- Vacation Days – Salaried employees are entitled to vacation days, unused vacation days will be paid to the employee at the end of the year.
- Personal / Sick Days – In additional to vacation days, employees will be entitled to personal days.
- Holidays – KiSKA observes 7 holidays per year.
- Birth / Adoption – Following the birth or adoption of a child, KiSKA will provide the primary caregiver, with 6 weeks of paid leave.
- KiSKA accommodates each employee with free breakfast and lunch.
- Work related expenses that are not covered by the monthly allowance (not applicable to all employees) are reimbursed on a monthly basis to each employee
- Personal Vehicle – KiSKA provides a per mile reimbursement program to eligible employees, to and from work.
- Commuter Benefit – As a KiSKA employee, you are entitled to elect a pre-tax deduction into a mass transit card to be used for subway, buses.
Kiska Construction is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, sex, predisposing genetic characteristics, marital status, domestic violence victim status, disability or military status.